Friday, August 29, 2008

The Perfect College Job


I feel like I've done it all...sacked groceries, pulled drowning kids out of pools, answered phones, filed papers, photoshoots, picked up winning bingo cards, served the famous Texas Roadhouse rolls...and the list goes on and on and on. But I think I have found a job to stick with until I graduate!! (I say that now...I always seemed to have a change of mind once that 4th or 5th month rolls around). I met a young family through church and have become their babysitter! Leah decided to go back to teaching at A&M so for about 15 hours a week I babysit 8 month old Will. It's perfect. During Will's nap time I get studying in and because Leah is a prof at A&M when Christmas or Spring Breaks roll around, I get off for school and work! Some days Will and I have photo sessions from my phone because he loves the phone and loves to see himself on the screen...so this is one that I saved from my last phone!

2 comments:

Sandel said...

How fun to have you in the blogging world. I bet you love your new job, you get to love on that sweet baby.

Erica said...

Welcome to the addicting blogging world Ashley!