Friday, March 6, 2009

"...and they call the thing Rodeo"


There's nothing like the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...the carnival, the food, the livestock, the bull riding, Bill Bailey...I love it all!! But what makes any rodeo top notch would have to be closing it out with CLAY WALKER!!! He is by far my favorite singer!! I have been a dedicated fan for years and have seen him I don't know how many times in concert...but it never gets old!!
Jadwiga!! We are starting to become infamous for last minute roadtrips

Bull Ridin is always a favorite!! I would just never do it!

She is my best friend...but I still don't approve

The Grand Entrance!!!Oh man with that towel and my favorite song...Cold-Hearted!! ((I have to be careful what I write...my dad reads this!!))Our whole Crew!

We ran into Karl Richter!



This is the ride I got talked into doing last year...and because I didnt have my camera with me then, I had to document it. It's hard to see but that little ball being sling shotted into the air...yeah thats the ride. I don't know if you could ever talk me into doing it again!!


You have to do at least one ride at the rodeo...its a must!! And this was our ride of the year...I thought Tito was gonna get sick on me!!


Peace out Clay Walker!! See you in a couple weeks!! Yes I'm gonna see him at the Austin Rodeo during my spring break and then he will be in College Station April 20!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

No comments: