Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a Weekend!

Summetime came, and we took off!! There were lots of pictures taken this week...so lots to share!

Earlier this week we ran to Huntsville and played some water volleyball with Kole, David, Isaac, Steven, and Tanner!
I don't know how many times they did this or how many pictures were taken, but it had to be just right..and finally we got one the boys approved of!


Steven, Isaac, David, and Tanner


Jason suprised us in Huntsville...it has been a while!
Steven!
Isaac

Jadwiga..always game for a roadtrip

Our next trip was to Austin, Texas for Alex's Birthday!!

Jadwiga and I were so worn out from Huntsville and finals earlier that week, that were the party poopers of the weekend...we were in Austin by 10 and then tucked into bed well before 1 (which in college time, on a Friday...is early!)


Saturday morning we woke up and got dressed to float the river, but after a couple of hours of watching it downpour...we decided to nap instead. By the end of the day, everything was drench and a cold front had moved in, but I was bound and determined to put my swimsuit to use!

So I just dove into the FREEZING cold apt pool

The official Birthday dinner at Third Base!!


As in Aggie, you are required to Whoop in Austin...and notice I get to Whoop up now!!! I'm a SENIOR!!!


I've passed the capital lit up at night everytime I'm in Austin and I've always wanted to go there and take pictures of it...it was Beautiful!!

Dancing at the capital!

No comments: