Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As We Go On We Remember All the Times We Had Together...

As graduation inched closer and closer, I never thought that I would miss high school. I don't think I would want to relive it all, but somethings I just wasn't ready to let go of. The people I grew up with will always have a special place in my heart. They are the girls that you still call when you have a bad day or the ones you call when you are in Austin and have no clue where to go or that introduce you to Italian food in Huntsville (yes there is really an Italian restaurant there and its good!!) or the ones that you know will be standing right next to you when you say "I do" and then later rushing to the hospital to be there for the arrival of your first child (named Presley...right Alex???) I am blessed to have some of the greatest girlfriends and still stay in touch. Before school started we were able to get together for lunch at Red Lobster and now planning a weekend getaway!!! I can't wait! I love you girls and can't wait for the years to come!!

Alexandra Isabelle Zografos...she goes to the other school, but we try not to hold that against her!

You never know with Anna...the hair is always unexpected!

No trip to Red Lobster would be the same without Brandon Pope as our waiter

No comments: