Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Droppin It Like Its Hot

I am for sure back in the swing of things!! School, work, and organizations have been keeping me busy, but that is just the way I like it!!! In the midst of all this craziness I have managed to make it to the gym quite often...which makes me feel so good!!! There's a sign outside of Gold's Gym that says, half the battle is getting yourself to go the gym, and boy is that ever true! Once you are there and surrounded by several others on a mission to get in shape, you can't help but join right in. And it's so motivating when you finally start to feel like you are in better shape...then you can't get enough of it!! This Saturday is the first annual pajama run put on by the Texas A&M triathlon. I am kinda nervous about it, but we will see how it goes!!!

Posts are always more fun with pics!! It has been a while since our last 45 picture with Nathan, so we decided to do one again! But I goofed on the first one...one of these days we will get it on the first try!


Jacy K and Priscilla! We were headed to a black and white birthday party for a couple of the football players. One of them I have posted about before, Justin McQueen


Kelsi and Jadwiga

No comments: