Sunday, April 26, 2009

More DuckJam 2009

Here are more pictures from Alex's camera during DuckJam!!!



We were all getting rather ancy waiting around for Clay Walker, so it led to this during the Kevin Fowler concert...and this is a good thing that I got my practice in before showtime with Clay!!

I wish this picture showed this cute old man's whole outfit...which was cutoff blue jeans and boots!! I got to talking to him and got more duck recipe ideas for dad!!

Madisonville Clay Walker Fans!!

During the Kevin Fowler Concert with WiWi and Alex

Kevin Fowler Performing

Bad Company Performing
...mom I forgot to tell you dad told me the story about one of their songs!!!
I was in such a rush to get to Wolf Pen Creek I forgot to eat lunch and boy did the hunger hit me HARD!! I didn't care what I looked like...I just need something to get rid of my headache!! But of course Alex caught me on camera!!

The Big Dadddy Truck

The signiature Gig'em/Hook'em Picture!!
TITO!!!
Just call us "Walker Stalkers"

No comments: