Monday, October 20, 2008

AHHHH THE COLLEGE LIFE

Pictures from Junior Year
Nathan and my relationship: I somehow set myself up to be made fun of it; he takes advantage of it; I realize it; we both laugh

The Fab Four from the Summer!
Kelsi, Jadwiga, Jacy, and Me!


Texas A&M Women's Volleyball with Kelsi and Priscilla!
((I look like a giant with these girls))


Bryan...he never takes a normal pic!
Signature with Jacy K
and Bryan the creeper!!

Jordan, Me, Tara, Jacy, and Bryan hanging out before Maroon Madness

Jordan McGowen!
Jordan says to me as I am wearing my zebra jacket, "Ashley are we going to the zoo??"
Thanks Jordan!!
Nathan's 20th Birthday Suprise
I had to add the Harry Potter brooms as the special touch because he calls me Harry Potter and Mudblood ((long story))

After decorating his truck and front door we ring the bell at midnight for his suprise!! Thanks for your help Denzel!!!
Happy 20th Birthday Nathan!!!
Great times with great friends and memories that will last a lifetime!!
Gig'em and God Bless! WHOOP!!









3 comments:

teresa said...

Now I know what you are doing late at night instead of trying to get some sleep!

ashleyfaries said...

Its only on the weekends...and this is random pics from several weeks not consecutive nights
...well except Nathan's birthday and that was a special occasion

Patricia Faries (Grandma) said...

Cool way to decorate a vehicle. Never would have thought of it.

Love you.