Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday M-O-M







Today was my mom's birthday!!! I think we have surpassed the year of telling her age...so I will just say she doesn't look a year older! My mom never ceases to amaze me! Not only does she take care of the inside of the home with the cooking and cleaning and you can't forget decorating, but you can find her taking care of the yardwork as well...mowing, weedeating, working the flower beds...whew! the list goes on!! I can't tell you how many times I have sat back and thought, there is no way I can do half the things she is doing when I have a family. But I know to all the blog readers I do not even have to begin to go into detail about how she is a wonder with a paint brush as well!!!

I love you mom and I hope that your day was great!!!!

1 comment:

teresa said...

Thanks, Ashley. I am blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters. Enjoyed the supper!