Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll

Man I had a crazy busy weekend!!! Where do I begin?
Thursday night was Fight Night in Huntsville. Now I have never been into fighting and I know it's not exactly the classy thing ((definitely not on the prowl for a man there!!)) but my friend Bobby Powers (on the right) was cage fighting. He has been trainig all across the U.S., Las Vegas, California, and Florida. In addition, Bobby is an instructor at Krav Maga (Israeli Self Defense) in College Station. With 44 seconds left of the second round Bobby claimed his victory!! It was an exciting night for Bobby and his fan club!!
After running around all day Friday, I packed my bag and headed to the duck lease!! I have to admit when laying in that warm bed early Saturday morning, I really did want to go hunting. But Dad's excitement is contagious! I hopped out of bed, slipped on my wadders, grabbed my Reese's Puff Cereal, and was ready to go!! I was anxious to kill my first bird. As soon as the birds started flying, there was no stopping in my shooting!! We looked up and saw geese headed our direction, my blood was pumping as I took the gun off safety!! That's when it was that I killed my first bird...a snow goose!! Although it wasn't the best hunt, we all came home with a bird!!
No time for sleeping!! I came back to College Station only to hop in the car and head to Waco for the Baylor game! Tito, Jacob, Alex, and I went to Floyd Casey Stadium to support the Aggies and #18 Brad Taylor for Bears. Although the game didn't end up in our favor we did have a great time seeing each other and watching the game. Which by the way thanks to Justin McQueen (who wore #12 at the Baylor Game) we were able to have free front row tickets! Boy did I sleep good Saturday night!! But there was no stopping my jukin and a jivin on Sunday!! Mom, Dad, Lindsey and Landon all came to the basketball game. Laini met us at Chicken Oil for the best burger in town!! Mom and Dad weren't too appreciative of my fashion sense ((I think dad was thrown off in the picture by my hat!!)) I'm sure mom will post the full picture of my ensemble on her blog!

To wrap up the weekend, Laini and I had a double header at the movies!! Madagascar 2 and High School Musical 3. It was a great ending to the weekend, especially since we haven't hung out in sooo long!!


I like to move it! Move it!
She likes to Move it! Move it!We like to....MOVE IT!

1 comment:

teresa said...

Busy, Busy girl! Don't worry about the ensemble being on my blog. It is going straight to "What not to wear"! I have to think, "It could be worse!".