Monday, November 24, 2008

No Turkey For This Thanksgiving!!

Sunday night me and a few friends from College Station caravaned down Highway 21 to have our own thanksgiving dinner in Madisonville. But this wasn't your traditional thanksgiving meal...dad cooked duck and goose!! mmmmm it was sooooo good!!! We did have a ham for back in case it didn't hit the spot for everyone. Yep you could pretty much say that I provided some of the meat for the dinner. It's not easy work! Waking up before the sun, sitting in the cold weather to provide for the family, as my dad always says! We had a great time and my parents enjoyed meeting all the people I have been talking about for months!! Thank you mom and dad for cooking and opening up our home for my friends!!

Mom - just to thank you I wore your favorite shirt that night!!

No comments: