Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They Grow soooo Fast!


Man I never realized just exactly how fast babies grow!! My babysitting job has taught me oh so much about babies...which I know that I will really appreciate later down the road ((don't worry mom and dad...yes MUCH later down the road)). Although might I add that mom did plug into a conversation the other day about a "companion" for me...it is sooo crazy to think that when mom was my age she was married and I was almost one! ((I thought the random plug in was funny!!)) But back to Will! I started watching him over the summer, so he was about 6 months old and now he will be turning one soon! When I first met Will, he could barely crawl and now he has gotten so big and almost walking and talking up a storm (well I don't know exactly what he is saying, but he certainly always has a mouth full) He loves taking pictures and knows when to smile...so it is not hard to get a good picture of Will and you should see him get so excited about seeing himself in the camera! I feel like a mom or a grandma, but I am with Will 4 days out of the week, so we do spent quite a bit of time together! This is one job that I have not gotten tired of yet...it is just perfect! And I am looking forward to him walking (well that may not last long because I know he will be into EVERYTHING, more so than now!) and talking to where I can understand him!!!

No comments: