Sunday, November 2, 2008

Struttin Like a Peacock

Well I have to say that my peacock costume was a hit this year!!! Although I did get asked if I was a butterfly! Come on now...I have a tail, not 2 wings!! Sometimes though the tail was a bit frustrating walking through crowds and especially driving or sitting down! Now I know why God did not give us a tail...it is a pain! We had several Halloween social events...so I for sure got my money's worth!


Costume Bunco at Mom's

Halloween Night with Lindsey the Pirate and Landon



With Where's Waldo? Michael Phelps, The Devil Wears Prada, and Bob the Builder



Ashley the Maid

Lindsey borrowed the peacock costume to wear to school on Friday, but Thursday I discovered a last minute Halloween function that I couldn't miss out on, so I was a pirate too!


I found Elvis Presley!!


Man I am just not use to high heels!! So before the night was over I found rubber boots in Kelsi's car and had to wear them instead!! I mean it fits right? Pirates are on boats, where it could get wet and you just may need your rain boots!!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Your so cute Ashley:)