Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dead Week Recap

Whew!! What a week it has been!!! In between the studying, coffee, library visits, and headaches we managed to squeeze in some fun!! Our Christmas party and snowfest, that's already been posted, was only the beginning!! I don't know if anyone caught the A&M basketball game on tv Friday, but it had to be the best game I've ever been to HANDS DOWN!!! We played Arizona and boy were the wildcats hungry for a win! They started the game with a 3 pointer and didn't slow down. The Ags trailed the whole game until Nathan sunk a 3 pointer to win the game! Reed Arena became alive. Everyone on their feet, yelling for our team. The 12th man made their stand!!! After the win we rushed to the court for the Battle War Hymn...oh the adrenaline rush!!! After the game we met up at my friend's place and watch Nathan's highlight on sports center!!!
Rushing to the court after the game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oL2BufcC7k
Here is the link to watch Nathan's video!!!

Yesterday got even better! Grandma came to College Station and took me to lunch and then we hit the Aggie Tent Sales so she could find her an Aggie shirt...sadly no Aggie Grandma shirt, I'll just have to keep my eye out for one. Thanks for coming Grandma...I love you!!

Last night over 150 people met behind Northgate on bicycles to take a Christmas bike ride to downtown Bryan. If you have a chance to go...downtown Bryan is gorgeous all lit up. We made a couple stops at some random downtown areas and of course Whataburger on the way home since we worked up such the appetite. I had an absolute blast and didn't even have a wreck!!! I am sore today though!!!

Part of our group in downtown Bryan




Thank goodness Christina was there!! I thought I was going to be the only girl!! We managed just fine and had the best time!!Bryan

This place had a fire pit and hula hoops! There was also an Indian type band with a belly dancer. What a culture experience!! The wall behind us was so pretty...I'm gonna have to go during the day to take pictures there!!

1 comment:

Patricia Faries said...

It was a fun afternoon. We will have to do it again soon when Lindsey is available to come. Next time we will remember to get the to go box. :) I love you.