Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Bucket List

Alex White inspired me to make a bucket list....I mean what else do I have to do, it's not like I have finals coming up in a few days or anything!!! No worries mom and dad...I made this a while back!!!

1. Paint myself for a basketball game
2. Dunk my aggie ring in strawberry kiwi capri sun
3. Travel to an out of state basketball game
4. Have a daughter named Presley ((just for Alex))
5. Return to Graceland so that I can take pictures with the right camera settings this time
6. See Tupelo, Mississippi ((Elvis's birthplace))
7. Go to Marie Lavoe's grave in New Orleans
8. Conquer the battle within me if I am called to go into full time missions
9. Revisit my kids in Xela, Guatemala
10. Travel to every continent ((well...maybe not Antartica)
11. Be an extra in a movie
12. Meet Ty Pennington, Kimora Reeves, and Tyra Banks
13. Go Shopping wtih Kim Kardashian
14. Live in a New York City loft and take the subway to work
15. Ride first class on an airplane to get off and have a limo driver waiting on me with one of those cute black hats and a sign with my last name on it ((just like the movies))
16. See what Caviar tastes like
17. Watch all the Harry Potter movies...I don't really care to, but I am tired of being out of the Mudblood and Dimbledorf loop!!!
18. Go skydiving and have the courage to do it!!!
19. Open up a restaurant where the proceeds go to feedind hungry children
20. Ride a motorycle:::Check!
21. Sleigh down a mountain of snow:::Check!
22. Start something big that doesn't affect one person in one area but spreads across nations
23. Figure out just what that something big is and how to do it!!
24. Have a job that requires me to travel the world
25. Live out Proverbs 31 by being a great wife to a husband that is a spirtual leader and has a never ending hunger for the Lord
26. Never allow my fire for God to burn out...it may dwindle to a flame because I am human and have worldly desires, but never stop burning
27. Swim in the Pacific Ocean
28. Walk through a castle
29. Go to DisneyLand or Disney World
30. Go on a spring break trip!!
31. Spend some time in Philly to hear the accents
32. Ride a train
33. Be on the Tyra Banks show
34. Take part in a profitable hunt:::Check!
35. Learn how to drive a trailer and back it up:::Check!
36. Be able to drive a tractor:::Check!
37. See an Elvis impersonator:::Check!
38. Be the greatest big sister to Lindsey
39. Make sure the people I love know that I love them and never give them the chance to doubt that
40. Conquer my gut wrenching, tear jerking, window shattering scream, horrified fear of snakes
41. Take a cruise to the Carribean
42. Have really long hair
43. Own an black land rover
44. Use a nailgun like Ty Pennington or Andrew Dan Jumbo does:::Check!
45. Sit next to someone while watching them on national tv (#45 ;)):::Check!
46. Walk on a runway as a model

No comments: