Tuesday, December 9, 2008

YIPEEEEEE!!!!


Guess who gets to see President Bush???? ME!!!!!! I am soooo excited!! He is coming to speak at the Texas A&M Graduation ceremony Friday morning. Secret Service has been crawling all over the place and we have been given strict instructions for Friday. A&M students had to first register for the tickets and then go pick them up, but just because you registered didn't mean that you were guaranteed a ticket, so it was still a gamble. This morning I went to get my ticket a little after 10, and by the time my friend's got there they were all gone by 10:15, so I cut it close!! I said an extra prayer last night to get those tickets and man am I estatic!!! So Friday morning I will be in Reed Arena with 2 of America's finest guys...G-Dub (as we call him) and my dad!!!!

No comments: