Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*Frosty White Aggieland*

Early this morning word was buzzing...or should I say flurring around town that snow was coming!! But I was a party pooper this morning, since I was trying to get a few ZZZZ's in before my last final...WHOOP!!! But after coming home to take another nap ((my sleeping schedule is way off)) it was hardcore snowing!!!! After snowball fights with neighbors and building our own Frosty the Snowman, we came into defrost for a few. But couldn't stay in long!! We then drove around town looking for hills to sleigh down with what else than pool floaties?!?! We may not be prepared for cold weather, but we can take what we have and make it work!!
This pretty much sums up my day!! Estatic because I am finished with school and it's snowing!!!

Rooooomates!!

You can barely see it, but this Travis pushing me down a hill that no longer had snow at Wolf Pen Creek Ampitheater. We weren't the first ones with this bright idea, so the hill had been broken in.

1 comment:

teresa said...

Y'all are a bunch of goofballs!