Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsey!


It's Lindsey's 17th birthday so here are 17 things that I love about my sister!


1. She always gives me fashion advice...even if I didn't ask for it

2. If you need to get somewhere she won't let anything get in her way of driving...sidewalks, bicycle paths, curbs, mailboxes

3. She is strong-willed

4. Lindsey is creative...when it comes to mom's art talent she was the lucky one to get it!

5. She always has an encouraging word when I am down or upset

6. She keeps me updated and always has the scoop about what's going on at the house

7. If I have a craving to sing and dance...she is the first one I would call...she is down for it!

8. Although I am the big sister she's pretty good at teaching me some things too...like how to play tennis!

9. She is patient with me...back to tennis. Even though I stink (but I haven't hit my car in a while) she will still go out and play with me

10. Lindsey can always provide a good laugh (most of the time its unintentional)

11. She's a cook...and not a bad one either. She loves to make sweets...brownies, sopapilla cheesecake, rice krispies...mmmmm it's all good!

12. Lindsey doesn't care what others think about her. She someone obsessed with pleasing others by the way she looks or drives or wears. She is real and does what she finds to be fun no matter how goofy it may be

13. She is thoughtful.

14. Lindsey loves to give...at Christmas she is on the lookout for the best gift for mom and dad

15. She knows how to show me the moves...Lindsey knows that I can't dance and have no rhythm but she tries to help a sista out!

16. Lindsey is considerate. From when we were little i remember Lindsey would always let me watch my favorite tv show even if it was her day to choose.

17. She is the best sister I've ever had and wouldn't trade a minute of it for the world!


I love you little sister and I hope you had a great 17th birthday!!

No comments: