Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Sign of Getting Old

Everyone knows my mom is talented and loves painting and now even jewelry making! But this isn't a new discovery. For as long as I can remember my mom has painted. In fact you know how you always hear stories from parents or grandparents how their parents made all of their clothes...well my mom painted all of my clothes!! But anyway of course she had to get supplies from Hobby Lobby...oh how I dreaded making those stops. All those breakables which made mom even more on the edge while we were in there or the strong smell of the fake flowers so when you got too close it made you want to sneeze just made it an unpleasant shopping experience.

Now that I am 20 and have a place of my own...oh how I love Hobby Lobby!! I can spend forever in that store and they always have the best sales!!! Today I racked shop in there...to where I finally had to walk through the jungle of flowers on my way to the register so I couldn't see anything else! But I am very excited about my finds and will post pics soon of my room and bathroom all completed!!!

But for now...back to work!!

1 comment:

teresa said...

Well, I am finally rubbing off on you! I didn't know you didn't like the smell of the SILK flowers!