Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged...Here's the Strange!

Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

1. I was probably the only 10 year old who told Little Susie to Wake Up or knew that Chantilly Lace had wiggle in her walk and giggle in her talk. And I bet no other 7 year old knew about Little Egypt coming out strutting wearing nothing but a booooooow or that Charlie Brown...he's a clown! Needless to say I was brained washed on the oldies from when I was little!
2. I cannot drive with shoes on! I love love to be barefooted!
3. This week marked the 11th time that I have moved. Nope, you are not seeing double there is really 2 one's...ELEVEN times!
4. I love piercings. If it wasn't for my dad, I would certainly have more than what I have now. The adrenaline ruse is amazing. It has made me a lot better with my shot tolerance. Shots and giving blood is an ease!
5. I love to flex in the mirror...especially after I've been working out.
6. When it comes to close spaces or rooms with no air circulation...I flip out! I feel like I cannot breathe and go crazy!!
7. I may have been one of the only kids that did not like spaghetti or macaroni and cheese. As of today I still don't like them and would take a hot dog over a steak ANY day of the week!

1 comment:

Sandel said...

you are one funny girl